Enjoy a memorable and unique experience – highlighting the history of The Grange through elegant food and special tea with a dusting of modern touches. Experience Afternoon Tea at The Grange like nowhere else in Toronto - aimed to offer you a truly remarkable experience and is exclusive only to our AGO Members.
Every Saturday and Sunday
12 pm and 2:30 pm
$45 + tax and gratuity per adult
$22.50 + tax and gratuity per child (10 and under)
Book Today Please note, if you are booking between February 14 to 17, special Valentine’s Day rates apply.
Space is limited. Please check when booking to ensure the seating is still available.
With advanced notice, dietary restrictions can be accommodated through our online reservation booking process.
Please Note: Reservation confirmations will be conducted by phone by the Members’ Lounge Hostess on the Friday before the weekend of your booking.
For specific questions regarding Afternoon Tea at The Grange, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A General Admission ticket is required to enter the Gallery.
- Members visit free but must stop at the Membership desk to get your free ticket.
- If your membership includes guest privileges, you can bring guests with you for FREE too.
- You are welcome to purchase tickets for guests not included in your membership.
- Members must accompany their guests. (Please check the back of your membership card for the number of guests permitted on your membership)
- Tickets to Afternoon Tea at the Grange DO NOT include admission to the Gallery