Life Drawing ONLINE
Discover the human form in this online course. Guided practice sessions help you draw with greater confidence and ease by building both perceptual and technical skills. This course will include both short and long poses for sketching.
Students to supply their own materials. Alternative and/or additional materials may be discussed on class 1 with instructor. To get the most from this course, we suggest you take Introduction to Drawing first.
STUDENT MATERIAL LIST
- Kraft or manilla paper pad, 18” x 24”
- 1 sheet tonal paper, mid-tone colour blue, brown or grey, approximate 19” x 25” (for example: Canson Colorline or Mi-Teintes pastel papers)
- Drawing board to hold paper
- Bulldog clip, to secure paper to board
- 2B graphite stick or pencil
- 2B black Conté
- 2B white Conté
- Eraser kneaded or white plastic
- Stomp, Q-tip or tissue
Participants must be 18 or older. Spots are limited.
NOTE: This course has 4 classes, and skips over Feb 14th.