Ages 6 - 10 with an Adult
Saturday February 6th 3:30pm - 5:00pm
Saturday February 20th 3:30pm - 5:00pm
Saturday February 27th 3:30pm - 5:00pm
Saturday March 6th 3:30pm - 5:00pm
Instructor: Jessie Jakumeit
Members $35 / General Public $50 (1 day)
Join us for a one-day online family workshop where children with an adult caregiver will explore artists and artworks in the AGO Collection and get inspired to create together.
Terms and Conditions of Participation in Online Courses.
This class is programmed for 1 adult and 1 child to take together.
STUDENT MATERIAL LIST
Ideally, each child and adult have a set of their own materials to work side by side:
- Paint: Acrylic is ideal, 120 ml (but tempera or watercolour will work too): Red, blue, yellow, magenta, black and white
- Brushes: one each: large (approximately 1” flat) and small-medium (any round tip that goes into a point)
- Paper: 2 sheets 8” x 10" or larger: (for exercises and practice) that can hold a bit of paint: mixed media, screen printing, or watercolour cold or hot press paper
- Canvas panel or stretched canvas: one 12” x 16” or similar (cardboard can also be used)
- Container for rinsing brushes
- Rags or paper towel
- Suitable place to work and place wet paintings