Let’s explore warm and cool colours and create a textured artwork using 2D and 3D elements.
- Glue stick or white glue
- Paint pallet or tray
- 3 or more colours of Tempera or watercolour paints
- 1 or more brushes, a couple different sizes
- 1 sponge
- 1–4 plastic bags, coloured or white
- A piece of bubble wrap
- Objects to stamp textures with: cardboard tubes, plastic lids, corrugated cardboard pieces.
- Paper, all 8.5 x 11” or similar:
- 1 Sheet cardboard or thick paper / cardstock
- 1 Sheet white paper same size as cardboard or similar
- Some extra white paper
- Some coloured paper