The Art Gallery of Ontario's Teachers' Access Program offers Ontario Teachers an enhanced level of engagement with the Gallery. Through AGO TAP, teachers receive FREE general admission to the Gallery, invitations to exclusive teachers' events, the Educators' eNewsletter, resources and tools for use in the classroom – and much more.
AGO TAP benefits include
- FREE (same day) general admission
- Subscription to the Educators' eNewsletter
- Invitations to exclusive teachers' events and previews
- Advance notice of special school tours and programming
- AGO Teachers resources and activities that you can use in the classroom to help students build visual literacy and develop their skills in observation, interpretation, critical thinking and creativity.
If you have any questions about the AGO's Teachers' Access Program please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration for AGO TAP is FREE with a valid Ontario College of Teachers (OCT) card.
Sign up now! Please complete the registration form below in full and you will receive an email confirmation after submission.