Members' Shopping Week
Members' Shopping Week
Find the perfect gift for that special someone during Members' Shopping Week at shopAGO. AGO Members can double their discount in-store and online at shopAGO and enjoy 20%** off all regular priced merchandise. The extra discount replaces the standard 10% Member discount and includes just about everything in-store. Need help finding a gift for that special someone? Explore our holiday gift guide!
Throughout Members' Shopping Week you'll also have the chance to meet talented artisans from across the country, specializing in jewelry, design, chocolates, and more. See below for the schedule.
As an added benefit for our AGO Members, the AGO is hosting a special Members' Night on Tuesday, November 19. All exhibitions and galleries will be open until 9 pm just for you!
Not a Member? Join today!
*shopAGO is closed on November 18.
**Some restrictions apply.
Artisan Trunk Shows
November 14, 10:30 am - 6 pm
- Lynda Carr: Inspired by antique items, Lynda Carr designs unique, vintage jewellery from discarded dishes, pot lids, bread plates, sugar bowls, tea pots, and serving trays.Everything created by Lynda is one of a kind and tells a story from the past in a modern, elegant way.
November 15, 1 - 8 pm
- Johanna Brierley: Originally found on the beaches of Gimli, Manitoba, Johanna casts “hole” stones in sterling silver or 14K gold. ”Hole” stones are naturally occurring and are charms of long lasting luck and good fortune.
- Mary's Brigadeiro: Enjoy delicious samples from Mary’s Brigadeiro, Canada’s original chocolate crafting business inspired by the diverse and delicious traditional Brazilian chocolate confectionery called Brigadeiro.
November 16, 10:30 am - 6 pm
- Laura Serrafero: Serrafero's inspiration extends from the symbolism and purity of art by ancient civilizations, to the harmonious forms in nature. Fine craftsmanship in precious metals are accented by intriguing, colourful gemstones.
- SaltSpring Kitchen Co.: Based in British Columbia, SaltSpring Kitchen Co offers hand-made sweet and savoury jams for pairing with cheese and charcuterie.
November 19, 10:30 am - 9 pm
- Dorothee Rosen: Rosen creates unique, elegant jewellery inspired by her surroundings and executed to the finest detail. Her inspiration comes from nature, often working from her own photographs.
November 20, 1 - 8 pm
- Vanessa Chan: Chan's one of a kind pieces are composed of brass base metal with 10K gold plating, rhodium plating or matte black coating.
November 21, 10:30 am - 6 pm
- Muizee: Muizee is timeless fashion in fine jewellery, happily designed and hand-crafted in small batches by founder Briar Gorton and her small team in Toronto. Muizee combines minimalist aesthetics with polished, high quality hand-casted metals.
- Mythical Matters: Owned by husband and wife duo, Storm and Shadow, Mythical Matters sells greeting cards guaranteed to make your loved ones feel special and antique maps of Canada made on eco-friendly paper.
November 22, 1 - 8 pm
- Dana Henning: Henning is a former fine arts student who studied finance and later discovered that designing wearable art and happiness are preferable to corporate climbing. Dana's pieces are streamlined and easy to wear, blending stone colours like a painter paint.
November 23, 10:30 am - 6 pm
- Joy Annett: A hand-hewn appeal, innovative design and emphasis on detail are hallmarks of Annett's work. Her jewellery is hand-made using eighty percent recycled sterling silver with accents in brass, or 18k gold.
- Mary's Brigadeiro (12 - 6 pm): Enjoy delicious samples from Mary’s Brigadeiro, Canada’s original chocolate crafting business inspired by the diverse and delicious traditional Brazilian chocolate confectionery called Brigadeiro.
- Umbra (11:30 am - 3 pm): Join us for a meet and greet with designers from Umbra, a product design company based in Toronto. Umbra designers will be conducting a pop-up design talk from 11:30 – 12 and all umbra purchases will come with a gift.